Our Operational Objectives
Through a diverse program of arts events and workshops we plan to engage with the wider community, giving all who visit and live here the opportunity to experience the local vibrant and inclusive cultural life style of the Tamar Valley.
- Organise and present a variety of art media workshops with varied skill levels open to members and the wider community.
- To develop skills, educate and provide active artistic experiences in the community.
- To hold regulars exhibitions at Windsor Gallery;
- To maintain and update our web sites www.westtamarartsgroup.com.au
- The committee will arrange a number of events including, workshops, activities, exhibitions and performances.
To hold The Sound Experience music in community spaces to be held biennially, to promote local and emerging musicians vocalist and performance.
We have also developed a regular working artist space within the Exeter Show Hall, known as Exeter Art Studios. This enables us to:
- To provide a resource for arts groups and artists in the Tamar Valley.
- To provide the opportunity for art classes, seminars and workshops.
- To provide access to a diverse range of art events and performances.
This space, along with the Windsor Gallery, will give local artists a platform to develop to exhibit and developed their skills.
Windsor Community Precinct
1 Windsor Drive, Riverside, TAS
Open: Mon-Sat from 9am to 5pm, times may vary occasionally.
Exeter Art Studios
A community working space for artists, located in the Exeter Show Hall.
Main Rd. Exeter
Open: Wed-Sun from 10am to 5pm, November through to April.
Are you interested in art in varied formats? Become a member of WTAG and support a local community organisation!